The Stein Advantage
INEXPENSIVE! FLEXIBLE PAYMENTS! SHORT PROGRAMS!
Why Students Chose Stein Academy (SA)
- SA is approved by the State of Maryland Higher Education Commission.
- SA’s CNA/GNA and Nurse Tech/Patient Care Tech programs are approved by the Maryland Board of Nursing.
- SA’s Pharmacy Technician Program is approved by the Maryland Board of Pharmacy.
- Has Excellent and Experienced instructors who are specialists in their respective fields.
- Assists its students with job placement and job referrals.
- Students can complete their classes in relatively shorter time, usually between 5 weeks to 12 weeks.
- Low and affordable tuition. You do not have to incur or accrue lots of debt to earn an education and a new career.
- Flexible payment plan options.
- Easy accessibility – via various modes of transportation by bus, car or train.
- Flexible class schedules, day, evening, Saturday and Sunday classes.
- Graduates will qualify to sit for National Certification Exams in Phlebotomy, EKG, Pharmacy Technician and Geriatric Nursing Assistance (GNA).