Admission & Enrollment Process
THE ENROLLMENT PROCESS:
Students planning to enroll in any of SA’s programs should proceed as follows:
(1) Submit proof of high school education e.g. a high school diploma, GED, or take the pre-admission test. (2) Provide proof of a negative Tuberculosis test (PPD) or negative chest X-ray result.
If you do not have a High School Diploma, you have to take and pass a pre-admissions test.
The pre-admission test is administered at the school premises (3610 Milford Mill Rd. 3rd Flr) from 10am – 5pm, Mondays through Fridays and from 10:00am – 1:00pm on Saturdays. There is a pre-admission test re-take fee of $35 per re-take, payable by money order, certified check or by cash. Students who failed may retake the test no more than 3 additional times per 60-day period, at an additional pre-admission re-take fee of $35 per test/re-take.
No appointments are necessary. Walk-ins are welcome.
(2) Upon successfully passing the pre-admission test, you must COMPLETE AND SUBMIT the Admission Application Form, together with the required Application fee. The Application Form is available at the school. If you are enrolling on the basis of possessing evidence for successful completion of a high school education, COMPLETE AND SUBMIT the Admission Application Form, together with the required Application fee and copies of your high school diploma or certificate. An online version of our Admission Application form will be available in the future.
(3) Upon notification of admission, pay the tuition fees or make payment arrangements.
(4) Submit the additional Admission documentations required under your specific program.
(5) Students may enroll into the program at the school on Mondays through Fridays between the hours of 9am and 5pm, and between 9:00am and 1:00pm on Saturdays. No appointments are necessary to enroll.
Programs Requiring State Licensing
Please note that for all programs requiring State Licensing and/or registration, such as Certified Nursing Assistant and Pharmacy Technician, criminal convictions may affect the student’s ability to be licensed.
What to Bring For The Registration:
(1) Proof of Completion of High School Education e.g. high school diploma, GED, college diploma, high school or college transcript of records
(2) A Photo ID
(3) A copy of your Social Security Card
(4) A registration fee of $50 ($100 for Medical Assistant and Nurse Tech/Patient Care Tech Programs)
You will be provided with a list of additional/remaining requirements during the registration.