Stein Academy is committed to providing a high standard of teaching and learning opportunities to its students in a compassionate, respectful and ethical manner as required by Federal and State Laws and Regulations governing private career schools. Stein Academy strongly believes that its success depends on the success of its graduates; as such has created the environment conducive for success.
The strength of Stein Academy is in its well articulated curriculum and experienced teachers. The goal of Stein Academy is to train its students for entry level jobs and to prepare them to become specialists in their chosen career fields at a reasonable cost. Students will therefore find that at SA they will not have to spend an arm and a leg to get their education.
Students will also find that the tuition at Stein Academy is considerably lower than the tuition for similar programs at other private schools. SA prides its quality in part to its experienced faculty and excellent curriculum that has been approved not only by the State of Maryland Higher Education Commission, but also by a national healthcare education accrediting body.
The Certified Nursing Assistant and Geriatric Nursing Assistant program has also been approved by the Maryland Board of Nursing, making the Academy one of a few approved programs in the State of Maryland for Private Career Schools. Similarly, the Pharmacy Technician program at Stein Academy has been approved by the Maryland Board of Pharmacy.
The mission of Stein Academy is to provide a high standard of teaching and learning opportunities to its students in a compassionate, respectful and ethical manner as required by Federal and State Laws and Regulations governing private career schools. Stein’s mission is to provide its students with the relevant knowledge and/or skills they need to meet their personal or career goals.
We will continuously improve our programs, processes including our teaching and learning environment to satisfy the needs of our stakeholders.
We will be one of the premier career schools in the State of Maryland, distinctive and successful in what we do, and the services we provide.
Customers Our priority is student satisfaction. We will define our programs and services, communicate them clearly to our students, try to meet their expectations and strive to go beyond them wherever feasible.
- Teamwork We will work together using individual differences to strengthen us and not to divide us. We will build trust and teamwork, candid communications up and down and across our organization.
- People We will fulfill our vision. We will support our students to improve their skills, treat them fairly and recognize their accomplishments, motivating them to approach their learning with commitment and compassion.
- Innovation We will accept change as the rule not the exception, and promote it by encouraging our faculty and staff to provide the finest services to our students.
- Ethics We are committed to the highest standards of both professional and business conduct wherever we operate and encourage our students to do the same. We will obey all laws, preserve the environment, practice equal employment, and be a good neighbor to the communities we serve.
- Performance We encourage high expectations, set ambitious goals for our students and work hard to meet our commitments. We strive to be the best in what we do.