To register, you must complete the Registration Form that you can obtain from the school.
NOTE 1: You have to come to the school in person and complete other admission requirements such as submitting copies of your diploma, photo IDs, etc.
The following forms must be completed by all applicants when applying for any of our regular programs.
FORMS REQUIRED FOR ALL PROGRAMS
(1) Application for Admission
(2) Student Agreement Form
(3) Emergency Contact Form
(4) Entry Survey Form
(5) Exit Survey of Students & Employment (at the end of the program)
(6) HIPPA Awareness/Patient Confidentiality Agreement Form
(7) Pre-admission Background Check Form (For CNA, Nurse Tech & Pharmacy Tech Programs only)
(1) Hepatitis B Waiver Form (for those who wish to waive the Hepatitis B requirement)
(2) Varicella (Chicken Pox) Waiver Form (for those who wish to waive the Varicella requirement)
(3) MMR Waiver Form (for those who wish to waive the MMR requirement)
(4) Health Insurance Waiver Form (for those who wish to waive the Health Insurance requirement)
(5) Medical Examination Form
(6) Vaccination Sites Form, including organizations that provide free shots.
(7) Survey of Graduates & Employment
(8) Medical & Criminal Records Release Authorization Form (for CNA/GNA, Medical Assistant, Nurse Tech and Pharmacy Tech students only)
(9) Assumption of Risk for Invasive Procedure Form (for Phlebotomy, Nurse Tech/Patient Care Tech & Med. Assistant students only)
What to Bring For The Registration:
(1) Proof of Completion of High School Education e.g. high school diploma, GED, college diploma, high school or college transcript of records(2) A Photo ID
(3) A copy of your Social Security Card
(4) A registration fee of $50 ($100 for Medical Assistant and Nurse Tech/Patient Care Tech Programs).
(5) A copy of your CPR/First Aid Card, if available.
You will be provided with a list of additional/remaining requirements during registration.