To register you must complete the Registration Form obtainable at the at the school.
NOTE 1: You have to come to the school in person and complete other admissions requirements such as submitting copies of your diploma, Photo IDs, etc.
The following Forms are required to be completed by all applicants applying for any of our regular programs.
FORMS REQUIRED FOR ALL PROGRAMS
(1) Application For Admission
(2) Student Agreement Form
(3) Emergency Contact Form
(4) Entry Survey Form
(5) Exit Survey of Students & Employment (at the end of the program)
(6) HIPPA Awareness/Patient Confidentiality Agreement Form
(7) Pre-admission Background Check Form (For CNA, Nurse Tech & Pharmacy Tech Programs only)
(1) Hepatitis B Waiver Form (for those who wish to waive the Hepetatitis B requirement)
(2) Varicella (Chicken Pox) Waiver Form (for those who wish to waive the Varicella requirement)
(3) MMR Waiver Form (for those who wish to waive the MMR requirement)
(4) Health Insurance Waiver Form (for those who wish to waive the Health Insurance requirement)
(5) Medical Examination Form
(6) Vaccination Sites Form, including organizations providing free shots.
(7) Survey of Graduates & Employment
(8) Medical & Criminal Records Release Authorization Form (for CNA/GNA, Medical Assistant, Nurse Tech and Pharmacy Tech students only)
(9) Assumption of Risk For Invasive Procedure Form (for Phlebotomy, Nurse Tech/Patient Care Tech & Med. Assistant students only)
What to Bring When Coming to the School For Registration:
(1) Proof of Completion of High School Education e.g. High School Diploma, GED, College Diploma, College or High School Transcript.(2) A Photo ID
(3) A Copy of your Social Security Card
(4) Your Registration fee of $50 ($100 for the Medical Assistant and Nurse Tech/Patient Care Tech Programs).
(5) Copy of your CPR/First Aid Card, if available.
You will be provided with a list of the additional/ requirements during registration.